Details about Mequanint Biset Melesse
Access statistics for papers by Mequanint Biset Melesse.
Last updated 2019-09-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Food system innovations for healthier diets in low and middle-income countries
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Understanding urban consumers’ food choice behavior in Ethiopia: Promoting demand for healthy foods
ESSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Joint Land Certification Programmes and Women’s Empowerment: Evidence from Ethiopia
Journal of Development Studies, 2018, 54, (10), 1756-1774
- Does Market Experience Attenuate Risk Aversion? Evidence from Landed Farm Households in Ethiopia
World Development, 2017, 98, (C), 447-466 View citations (1)
- Formal law and customary change: A lab-in-field experiment in Ethiopia
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 125, (C), 67-85 View citations (1)
- Does land registration and certification boost farm productivity? Evidence from Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2015, 46, (6), 757-768 View citations (2)