Details about Marta Meleddu
Access statistics for papers by Marta Meleddu.
Last updated 2018-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cultural identity and willingness to protect and preserve art
Working Papers, Laboratoire Lieux, Identités, eSpaces et Activités (LISA)
- Cruise tourism externalities and residents' support: A generalized ordered logit analysis
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) View citations (1)
- Public spending on renewable energy in Italian regions
Renewable Energy, 2018, 115, (C), 1086-1098 View citations (4)
- Urban Quality of Life and Capabilities: An Experimental Study
Ecological Economics, 2018, 150, (C), 137-152 View citations (1)
- Use value of cultural events: The case of the Christmas markets
Tourism Management, 2017, 59, (C), 67-75 View citations (2)
- Evaluation of individuals’ intention to pay a premium price for ecotourism: An exploratory study
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2016, 65, (C), 67-78 View citations (10)
- Repeating discrete choice experiments to estimate public preferences in a case of costal land use policy
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, 2016, 2016/1, (1), 47-72
- Repeated behaviour and destination loyalty
Tourism Management, 2015, 50, (C), 159-171 View citations (15)
- Investigating informal learning at a cultural site
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (2), 634-650
- Is there any relationship between energy and TFP (total factor productivity)? A panel cointegration approach for Italian regions
Energy, 2014, 75, (C), 560-567 View citations (14)
- TOURISM, RESIDENTS’ WELFARE AND ECONOMIC CHOICE: A LITERATURE REVIEW
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2014, 28, (2), 376-399 View citations (6)
- Evaluating the demand for cultural goods: just income and tastes do matter?
Economia della Cultura, 2013, (2), 203-216 View citations (1)
- Analysing the factors influencing visitors’ satisfaction at a museum: the role of socio-demographic characteristics, motivations and visit experience
MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, 2012, 2012/4, (4), 17-32 View citations (1)
- Cruise tourism exteralities and residents' support: A mixed approach
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 2012, 6, 1-26
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.