Details about Marcel Minutolo
|Postal address:||6001 University Blvd Moon Township, PA 15108|
|Workplace:||Robert Morris University|
Access statistics for papers by Marcel Minutolo.
Last updated 2022-12-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A fuzzy regression causality approach to analyze relationship between electrical consumption and GDP
Energy, 2022, 239, (PE) View citations (1)
- Causal treatment effects in time series: CO2 emissions and energy consumption effect on GDP
Energy, 2022, 249, (C) View citations (4)
- High Frequency and Dynamic Pairs Trading with Ant Colony Optimization
Computational Economics, 2022, 59, (3), 1251-1275
- Impact of COVID-19 effective reproductive rate on cryptocurrency
Financial Innovation, 2022, 8, (1), 1-27 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric multi-fractal cross-correlations of the price of electricity in the US with crude oil and the natural gas
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2021, 572, (C) View citations (3)
- Forecasting based on an ensemble Autoregressive Moving Average - Adaptive neuro - Fuzzy inference system – Neural network - Genetic Algorithm Framework
Energy, 2020, 197, (C) View citations (17)
- Exploring environmental, social, and governance disclosure effects on the S&P 500 financial performance
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2019, 28, (6), 1083-1095 View citations (20)
- Does Bitcoin exhibit the same asymmetric multifractal cross-correlations with crude oil, gold and DJIA as the Euro, Great British Pound and Yen?
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2018, 109, (C), 195-205 View citations (57)
- The Strategic Approaches for a New Typology of Firm Patent Portfolios
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), 2016, 13, (02), 1-18
- Failure fee under stochastic demand and information asymmetry
International Journal of Production Economics, 2010, 128, (1), 269-279
- Synthesis of Complex Criteria Decision Making: A Case Towards a Consensus Agreement for a Middle East Conflict Resolution
Group Decision and Negotiation, 2008, 17, (5), 363-385 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.