Details about Rémi Morin Chassé
Access statistics for papers by Rémi Morin Chassé.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- In the Shadow of Coase
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics
- The Transition to Renewable Energy
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- On the Multiplicity of Equilibrium Strategies in a Non-Renewable Natural Resource Duopoly
Cahiers de recherche CREATE, CREATE
Also in Working Papers, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE) (2014)
- A bargaining experiment under weak property rights, with implications for indigenous title claims
Ecological Economics, 2022, 198, (C)
- Strategic behavior in environmental contests with asymmetric ability and reimbursement
International Review of Law and Economics, 2019, 58, (C), 115-126
- An Economic Simulation of the Path to Sustainable Energy: A Dynamic Analysis
Challenges in Sustainability, 2017, 5, (2), 1-10
- On the multiplicity of open-loop equilibrium strategies in a non-renewable natural resource duopoly
Resource and Energy Economics, 2016, 46, (C), 101-113
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.