Details about Audra I. Mockaitis
Access statistics for papers by Audra I. Mockaitis.
Last updated 2012-10-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- THE INTERNATIONALIZATION EFFORTS OF LITHUANIAN MANUFACTURING FIRMS - STRATEGY OR LUCK?
Industrial Organization, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in Industrial Organization, University Library of Munich, Germany (2005)
See also Journal Article in Research in International Business and Finance (2006)
- Do Anglo countries still form a values cluster? Evidence of the complexity of value change
Journal of World Business, 2012, 47, (2), 267-276 View citations (5)
- A Twenty-First Century Assessment of Values Across the Global Workforce
Journal of Business Ethics, 2011, 104, (1), 1-31 View citations (13)
- Erratum to: A Twenty-First Century Assessment of Values Across the Global Workforce
Journal of Business Ethics, 2011, 104, (4), 589-590 View citations (12)
- Standardization and contextualization: A study of language and leadership across 17 countries
Journal of World Business, 2011, 46, (3), 296-304 View citations (9)
- Rating versus ranking: What is the best way to reduce response and language bias in cross-national research?
International Business Review, 2009, 18, (4), 417-432 View citations (11)
- The internationalization efforts of lithuanian manufacturing firms--strategy or luck?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2006, 20, (1), 111-126 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- The race to EU integration: How many and how high are the hurdles?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2005, 19, (2), 195-199 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.