Details about Molnár, József
Access statistics for papers by Molnár, József.
Last updated 2022-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Demand for Payment Services and Consumer Welfare: The Introduction of a Central Bank Digital Currency
Staff Working Papers, Bank of Canada View citations (11)
- The Market for Acquiring Card Payments from Small and Medium-Sized Canadian Merchants
Discussion Papers, Bank of Canada View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Business Economics (2021)
- Explaining Unusual Cash Patterns in 2018
Staff Analytical Notes, Bank of Canada
- Multimarket Contact in Italian Retail Banking: Competition and Welfare
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2013)
- Market power and merger simulation in retail banking
Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland View citations (9)
- A Structural Empirical Analysis of Retail Banking Competition: the Case of Hungary
MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary) View citations (24)
- Pre-emptive horizontal mergers: theory and evidence
Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland View citations (5)
Also in CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies (2002) View citations (25)
- Optimal auctions with externalities and signaling
CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies View citations (1)
- The Predictability of the Hungarian Stock Exchange (1991-1996)
Ace Project Memoranda, Department of Economics, University of Leicester View citations (1)
- The market for acquiring card payments from small and medium-sized Canadian merchants
Business Economics, 2021, 56, (2), 87-97
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Multimarket contact in Italian retail banking: Competition and welfare
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (5), 368-381 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Revenue maximizing auctions with market interaction and signaling
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (2), 360-363 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.