Details about Morten Raun Mørkbak
Access statistics for papers by Morten Raun Mørkbak.
Last updated 2019-10-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Latent characteristics and preferences for income redistribution
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
- Identifying latent interest-groups: An analysis of heterogeneous preferences for income-redistribution
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Do consumers’ preferences change when on vacation? A willingness to pay study on apples and honey
2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Attending to the reasons for attribute non-attendance in Choice Experiments
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics View citations (16)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2013)
- Economic costs and benefits of promoting healthy takeaway meals at workplace canteens
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis (2012)
- How to increase the effectiveness of agri-environmental subsidy schemes through knowledge of farmer perceptions-a choice experiment on pesticide free buffer zones
120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- The first time is the hardest: A test of ordering effects in choice experiments
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (14)
- Is Embedding Entailed in Consumer Valuation of Food Safety Characteristics?
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in European Review of Agricultural Economics (2011)
- Consumers want safer meat - but not at all costs
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Different domains – Different time preferences?
Social Science & Medicine, 2018, 207, (C), 97-105
- The link between response time and preference, variance and processing heterogeneity in stated choice experiments
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, 88, (C), 18-34 View citations (10)
- Women’s Preferences for Birthing Hospital in Denmark: A Discrete Choice Experiment
The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 2018, 11, (6), 613-624
- Response time in online stated choice experiments: the non-triviality of identifying fast and slow respondents
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2017, 6, (1), 17-35 View citations (8)
- A within-sample investigation of test–retest reliability in choice experiment surveys with real economic incentives
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (3) View citations (1)
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (3), 375-392 (2015) View citations (2)
- A Meta-study Investigating the Sources of Protest Behaviour in Stated Preference Surveys
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2014, 58, (1), 35-57 View citations (19)
- Behavioral implications of providing real incentives in stated choice experiments
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2014, 45, (C), 102-116 View citations (11)
- Attending to the Reasons for Attribute Non-attendance in Choice Experiments
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2013, 54, (3), 333-359 View citations (45)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Public preferences for establishing nephrology facilities in Greenland: estimating willingness-to-pay using a discrete choice experiment
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 14, (5), 739-748 View citations (1)
- Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, 2012, 3, (4), 1-27
Also in Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, 2012, 3, (4), 1-29 (2012)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Determinants of farmers' willingness to participate in subsidy schemes for pesticide-free buffer zones--A choice experiment study
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (8), 1558-1564 View citations (76)
- Is embedding entailed in consumer valuation of food safety characteristics?
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2011, 38, (4), 587-607 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Choke Price Bias in Choice Experiments
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2010, 45, (4), 537-551 View citations (31)
- The Impact of Information on Consumer Preferences for Different Animal Food Production Methods
Journal of Consumer Policy, 2009, 32, (4), 313-331 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.