Details about Jeffrey Naecker
Access statistics for papers by Jeffrey Naecker.
Last updated 2020-02-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Causal Inference from Hypothetical Evaluations
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- When Fair Isn't Fair: Understanding Choice Reversals Involving Social Preferences
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
- Observability Increases the Demand for Commitment Devices
Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School View citations (9)
- The Lives of Others: Predicting Donations with Non-Choice Responses
Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research View citations (1)
- Non-Choice Evaluations Predict Behavioral Responses to Changes in Economic Conditions
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Using methods from machine learning to evaluate behavioral models of choice under risk and ambiguity
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 133, (C), 373-384 View citations (14)