Details about Mateusz Najsztub
Access statistics for papers by Mateusz Najsztub.
Last updated 2021-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The impact of "Family 500+" programme on household incomes, poverty and inequality
SocArXiv, Center for Open Science View citations (3)
- Implications of the Polish 1999 Administrative Reform for Regional Socio-Economic Development
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Transition and Institutional Change (2020)
- Policy in the Pipeline: Identifying Regional Public Investment Priorities Using a Natural Experiment
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Reevaluating Distributional Consequences of the Transition to Market Economy in Poland: New Results from Combined Household Survey and Tax Return Data
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw (2019) View citations (5)
- Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Microsimulation (2015)
- Lights along the frontier: convergence of economic activity in the proximity of the Polish-German border, 1992–2012
Applied Economics, 2021, 53, (36), 4245-4262
- Implications of the Polish 1999 administrative reform for regional socio‐economic development
Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, 2020, 28, (4), 559-579
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Data and Model Cross-validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2015, 8, (1), 33-66 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- READSHARE: Stata module to access Survey of Health Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE) data
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.