Details about Hideki Nakamura
Access statistics for papers by Hideki Nakamura.
Last updated 2018-10-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Automation and Unemployment: Help is on the Way
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- The Effects of Child Mortality Changes on Two Income Groups and Macroeconomics
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research
- Economic Growth with Mechanization of the Production Process
Discussion Paper, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University
- The 'Spite' Dilemma in Voluntary Contribution Mechanism Experiments
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (35)
Also in ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University (1995) View citations (24)
- EFFECT OF PUBLIC HEALTH INVESTMENT ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT VIA SAVINGS AND FERTILITY
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 20, (5), 1341-1358
- Which education policies can prevent the collapse of the middle-income group?
Japan and the World Economy, 2015, 36, (C), 1-10
- DIFFERENTIAL FERTILITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2014, 18, (5), 1048-1068 View citations (1)
- Wages of regular and irregular workers, the price of education, and income inequality
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2013, 11, (4), 517-533 View citations (2)
- HOW DO ELEMENTARY AND HIGHER EDUCATION AFFECT HUMAN CAPITAL ACCUMULATION AND INEQUALITY? A NOTE
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2012, 16, (1), 151-158 View citations (3)
- Why does scholastic achievement differ across prefectures in Japan?
Journal of Asian Economics, 2012, 23, (1), 99-106 View citations (1)
- A credit market in early stages of economic development
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (1), 42-44 View citations (1)
- FACTOR SUBSTITUTION, MECHANIZATION, AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
The Japanese Economic Review, 2010, 61, (2), 266-281 View citations (3)
- Micro-foundation for a constant elasticity of substitution production function through mechanization
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2009, 31, (3), 464-472 View citations (11)
- The price of education and inequality
Economics Letters, 2009, 105, (2), 183-185 View citations (10)
- CONSTANT-ELASTICITY-OF-SUBSTITUTION PRODUCTION FUNCTION
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2008, 12, (5), 694-701 View citations (8)
- An Empirical Reexamination of the Solow Growth Model
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2001, 15, (3), 323-340 View citations (2)
- TESTING THE STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF A RISK AVERSION PARAMETER IN THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET
The Japanese Economic Review, 1996, 47, (3), 286-296 View citations (1)
- The â€œSpiteâ€ Dilemma in Voluntary Contribution Mechanism Experiments
Journal of Conflict Resolution, 1995, 39, (3), 535-560 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.