Details about Thomas Neumann
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Neumann.
Last updated 2019-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Examining Entrepreneurial Potential
Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg), St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2014)
- Matchingtools und Matchingprozesse im Kontext von Junior und Senior Entrepreneuren
(Matching Tools and Processes in the Context of Junior and Senior Entrepreneurship)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Bargaining power does not matter when sharing losses - Experimental evidence of Inequality Aversion in the Nash bargaining game
FEMM Working Papers, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management
- Risk Attitude, Beliefs, and Information in a Corruption Game - An Experimental Analysis
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management (2010) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Psychology (2013)
- Learning in Networks - An Experimental Study using Stationary Concepts
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
Also in Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management (2011)
See also Journal Article in Games (2014)
- Do Players’ Beliefs or Risk Attitudes Determine The Equilibrium Selections in 2x2 Coordination Games?
FEMM Working Papers, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management View citations (5)
- How to Split Gains and Losses? Experimental Evidence of Dictator and Ultimatum Games
Games, 2018, 9, (4), 1-19 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Previous Action on Bargaining—An Experiment on the Emergence of Preferences for Fairness Norms
Games, 2017, 8, (3), 1-9
- Bargaining power does not matter when sharing losses – Experimental evidence of equal split in the Nash bargaining game
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 108, (C), 261-272 View citations (4)
- Learning in Networks—An Experimental Study Using Stationary Concepts
Games, 2014, 5, (3), 1-20 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Risk attitude, beliefs, and information in a Corruption Game – An experimental analysis
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2013, 34, (C), 46-60 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.