Details about Nicholas Ngepah
Access statistics for papers by Nicholas Ngepah.
Last updated 2020-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of agriculture trade liberalisation on agricultural total factor Productivity Growth in Africa
2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Binding constraints of economic growth on poverty: A dynamic panel data analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Production, Inequality and Poverty linkages in South Africa
Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa View citations (1)
- A Dynamic Analysis of Maternal Fertility Choices and Child Health in South Africa
Journal of Developing Areas, 2020, 54, (3), 131-143
- Empirical Analysis of Military Expenditure and Industrialisation Nexus: A Regional Approach for Africa
International Economic Journal, 2020, 34, (1), 58-84
- Foreign Direct Investment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Africa: A Panel Threshold Regression Approach
Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2020, 8, (2), 115-129
- Military expenditure and security outcome convergence in African regional economic communities: evidence from the convergence club algorithm
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2020, 26, (1), 28 View citations (2)
- A cross-regional analysis of military expenditure, state fragility and economic growth in Africa
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2019, 53, (6), 2885-2915 View citations (2)
- Maternal education and child health outcomes in South Africa: A panel data analysis
Development Southern Africa, 2019, 36, (1), 33-49
- Supplementary Trade Benefits of Multi-Memberships in African Regional Trade Agreements
Journal of African Business, 2019, 20, (4), 505-524 View citations (1)
- African Regional Trade Agreements and Intra-African Trade
Journal of Economic Integration, 2018, 33, (1), 1176-1199 View citations (1)
- International trade and agricultural production: Evidence from the Southern African Development Community sub-region
Development Southern Africa, 2014, 31, (3), 494-514
- Long Life and Productivity in South Africa: Long Burdensome or Long Healthy?
African Development Review, 2012, 24, (4), 371-387 View citations (2)
Also in African Development Review, 2012, 24, (4), 371-387 (2012)
- Exploring the Impact of Energy Sources on Production, Inequality and Poverty in Simultaneous Equations Models for South Africa
African Development Review, 2011, 23, (3), 335-351 View citations (5)
- Inequality and agricultural production: Evidence from aggregate agriculture and sugarcane farms in South Africa
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2010, 05, (2), 19
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.