Details about Oleg Nivievskyi
Access statistics for papers by Oleg Nivievskyi.
Last updated 2017-12-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regional wheat price effects of extreme weather events and wheat export controls in Russia and Ukraine
(Regionale Weizenpreiseffekte von Wetterextremen und Weizenexportkontrollen in Russland und der Ukraine)
IAMO Discussion Papers, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO) View citations (16)
- International Agricultural Productivity Growth: is there a consistent pattern across the methods?
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- A Note on Technical Efficiency, Productivity Growth and Competitiveness
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Agglomeration Economies in Ukrainian Dairy Sector: a Marked Point Process Approach
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Stages of Agricultural Commercialization in Uganda: The Role of the Markets
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG
- Price Support, Efficiency and Technology Change of Ukrainian dairy farms: Spatial dependence in the components of productivity growth
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- The Determinants of Dairy Farming Competitiveness in Ukraine
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (6)
- Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ukraine
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series, World Bank View citations (6)
- Regional Price Effects of Extreme Weather Events and Wheat Export Controls in Russia and Ukraine
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 67, (3), 741-763 View citations (15)
- Twenty years of research on transition in agricultural economics journals
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2012, 39, (2), 335-359 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.