Details about Morne Oosthuizen
Access statistics for papers by Morne Oosthuizen.
Last updated 2019-12-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inequality and the generational economy: Race-disaggregated National Transfer Accounts for South Africa, 2015
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Firm-level determinants of earnings in the formal sector of the South African labour market
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (3)
- Demographic, employment, and wage trends in South Africa
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (2)
- Is low fertility really a problem? Population aging, dependency, and consumption
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL View citations (14)
- Poverty, inequality, and prices in post-apartheid South Africa
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (4)
- A poverty profile of the Western Cape province of South Africa
Working Papers, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Bonus or mirage? South Africa’s demographic dividend
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 2015, 5, (C), 14-22 View citations (4)
- Estimating a poverty line: An application to free basic municipal services in South Africa
Development Southern Africa, 2012, 29, (1), 77-96
- Low pay in South Africa
International Labour Review, 2012, 151, (3), 173-192 View citations (2)
- Determinants of Grade 12 Pass Rates in the Post-Apartheid South African Schooling System
Journal of African Economies, 2009, 18, (4), 634-666 View citations (9)
- GRADUATE UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE FACE OF SKILLS SHORTAGES: A LABOUR MARKET PARADOX1
South African Journal of Economics, 2008, 76, (1), 45-57 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.