Details about Dharen Kumar Pandey
Access statistics for papers by Dharen Kumar Pandey.
Last updated 2023-01-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Artificial intelligence adoption in the insurance industry: Evidence using the technology–organization–environment framework
Research in International Business and Finance, 2022, 63, (C)
- Border disputes and heterogeneous sectoral returns: An event study approach
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 50, (C)
- Central Bank Digital Currencies: Agendas for future research
Research in International Business and Finance, 2022, 62, (C)
- Does the Russia-Ukraine war lead to currency asymmetries? A US dollar tale
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2022, 26, (C)
- Heterogeneous impacts of wars on global equity markets: Evidence from the invasion of Ukraine
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 48, (C) View citations (5)
- Event study on the reaction of the developed and emerging stock markets to the 2019-nCoV outbreak
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 71, (C), 467-483 View citations (10)
- Effects of merger and acquisition announcements on stock returns: an empirical study of banks listed on NSE & NYSE
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2020, 12, (1), 49-62
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.