Details about Eduardo Pablo
Access statistics for papers by Eduardo Pablo.
Last updated 2019-04-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cultural distance and its effect on cross-border entry mode: Latin American evidence
Galeras. Working Papers Series, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management
- Is board turnover driven by performance in family firms?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2019, 48, (C), 169-186
- How corporate governance affects productivity in civil-law business environments: Evidence from Latin America
Global Finance Journal, 2018, 37, (C), 173-185
- The effect of ownership concentration and composition on dividends: Evidence from Latin America
Emerging Markets Review, 2017, 30, (C), 1-18 View citations (4)
- Cross-border diversification through M&As in Latin America
Journal of Business Research, 2013, 66, (3), 425-430 View citations (4)
- Determinants of cross-border M&As in Latin America
Journal of Business Research, 2009, 62, (9), 861-867 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.