Details about Pablo A. Peña
Access statistics for papers by Pablo A. Peña.
Last updated 2019-09-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Maturity and minorities: the impact of redshirting on achievement gaps
Education Economics, 2018, 26, (6), 593-609 View citations (1)
- The effects of relative and absolute age in the measurement of grit from 9th to 12th grade
Economics of Education Review, 2018, 66, (C), 183-190
- Creating winners and losers: Date of birth, relative age in school, and outcomes in childhood and adulthood
Economics of Education Review, 2017, 56, (C), 152-176
- A not so happy day after all: Excess death rates on birthdays in the U.S
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 126, (C), 59-66
- Choques agregados e inversión en capital humano. El logro educativo superior durante la década perdida en México
El Trimestre Económico, 2013, LXXX (1), (317), 113-142
- Pricing in the Not-for-Profit Sector: Can Wealth Growth at American Colleges Explain Chronic Tuition Increases?
Journal of Human Capital, 2010, 4, (3), 242 - 273 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.