Details about Christian Peukert
Access statistics for papers by Christian Peukert.
Last updated 2018-02-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Digital Disintermediation and Efficiency in the Market for Ideas
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
- Follow The Money: Online Piracy and Self-Regulation in the Advertising Industry
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
- Follow The Money: Piracy and Online Advertising
28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- Catch Me if You Can: Effectiveness and Consequences of Online Copyright Enforcement
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (2)
- Online Copyright Enforcement, Consumer Behavior, and Market Structure
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (1)
- Video Killed the Radio Star? Online Music Videos and Digital Music Sales
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (2)
Also in CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE (2014) View citations (4)
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2014) View citations (2)
- Video killed the radio star? Evidence from YouTube and iTunes
CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (2)
- YouTube Decade: Cultural Convergence in Recorded Music
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (2)
- Piracy and Movie Revenues: Evidence from Megaupload. A Tale of the Long Tail?
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (12)
- External technology supply and client-side innovation
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (1)
- Competition for attention in the digital age: The case of single releases in the recorded music industry
Information Economics and Policy, 2017, 40, (C), 26-40
- Piracy and box office movie revenues: Evidence from Megaupload
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2017, 52, (C), 188-215 View citations (9)
- R&D outsourcing and intellectual property infringement
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (4), 977-989 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.