Details about Ajitava Raychaudhuri
Access statistics for papers by Ajitava Raychaudhuri.
Last updated 2021-10-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Edited books Chapters
- Trade, infrastruture and income inequality in selected Asian countries: An empirical analysis
Working Papers, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada. View citations (3)
- Assessing Barriers to Trade in Education Services in Developing Asia - Pacific Countries:An Empirical Exercise
Working Papers, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada. View citations (5)
- Is the Value Added Tax Reform in India Poverty-Improving? An Analysis of Data from Two Major States
Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA
- Financial Inclusiveness and Mobilization of Household Savings in Rural Area: Are They Related?
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2021, 19, (2), 223-249
- The Optimal Distribution Rule of Federal Funds to States in India: A Suggested Methodology
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2021, 10, (2), 193-225
- An economic analysis of the determinants of pattern of institutional borrowing in India
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2019, 21, (1), 54-92
- Structure, Conduct and Performance Analysis of Indian Commercial Banks
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2016, 5, (2), 157-185 View citations (1)
- Determinants of Exports of Information Technology in India
South Asia Economic Journal, 2015, 16, (1), 64-81 View citations (3)
- Trade and labor demand in an emerging market economy: an analysis for Indian manufacturing during 1991-2010
Journal of Developing Areas, 2014, 48, (3), 353-379 View citations (2)
- Has Cement Manufacturing Across States in India Become More Equitable after Decontrol?
Paradigm, 2012, 16, (2), 38-55
- IMMIGRATION VERSUS OUTSOURCING: A DEVELOPING COUNTRY¡¯S VIEW
Journal of Economic Development, 2012, 37, (2), 109-138
- SUBCONTRACTING, RENEGOTIATION OF CONTRACT AND QUALITY PROVISION
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2011, 56, (01), 113-144
- Is Value Added Tax (VAT) Reform in India Poverty Improving? An Analysis Of Data From Five Major States
Indian Economic Review, 2010, 45, (1), 131-158
- Measurement of Cost Efficiency in the Case of Rice Production in West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh
The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, VII, (1 & 2), 30-47 View citations (2)
- OPTIMAL ENFORCEMENT AND ANTI‐COPYING STRATEGIES TO COUNTER COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT*
The Japanese Economic Review, 2008, 59, (4), 519-535 View citations (11)
- Endogenous growth in a North - South framework with human capital accumulation and technology transfer
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2004, 13, (1), 23-56
- PRODUCT QUALITY, INCOME INEQUALITY AND MARKET STRUCTURE
Journal of Economic Development, 2004, 29, (1), 51-84 View citations (1)
- Development and welfare in the presence of an urban informal sector: a three-sector general equilibrium approach
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 1997, 6, (1), 83-100 View citations (2)
- International Trade in Services in India: Implications for Growth and Inequality in a Globalizing World
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (3)
- Myanmar’s Integration with the World
Springer Books, Springer
- Principles of Allocating Development Grant at the Sub-National Level in India: A Suggested Methodology
- INTERGOVERNMENTAL TRANSFER RULES, STATE FISCAL POLICY AND PERFORMANCE IN INDIA
Chapter 16 in New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, 2009, pp 369-400 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.