Details about Emilio Raiteri
Access statistics for papers by Emilio Raiteri.
Last updated 2020-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Patents Enable Disclosure? Evidence from the Invention Secrecy Act
Working Papers, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy
- Buyers' Role in Innovation Procurement
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- A time to nourish? Evaluating the impact of innovative public procurement on technological generality through patent data
Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019), Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA)
- Innovative public procurement and R&D Subsidies: hidden treatment and new empirical evidence on the technology policy mix in a quasi-experimental setting
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo Alberto. WP series, University of Turin View citations (3)
- The procurement of innovation by the U.S. government
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (8), 1-11 View citations (2)
- A time to nourish? Evaluating the impact of public procurement on technological generality through patent data
Research Policy, 2018, 47, (5), 936-952 View citations (4)
- Demand-side vs. supply-side technology policies: Hidden treatment and new empirical evidence on the policy mix
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (3), 726-747 View citations (69)
- Privacy evaluation: what empirical research on users' valuation of personal data tells us
Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, 2014, 3, (2), 1-12 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.