Details about Anna Katharina Raggl
Access statistics for papers by Anna Katharina Raggl.
Last updated 2019-03-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Can’t Keep Up with the Joneses: How Relative Deprivation Pushes Internal Migration in Austria
wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw View citations (1)
- Natural resources, institutions, and economic growth: the case of Nigeria
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Economic growth in Ghana: determinants and prospect
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- The dynamics of returns to education in Uganda: National and subnational Trends
Department of Economics Working Paper Series, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business View citations (1)
Also in Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics (2014) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Development Policy Review (2016)
- Migration intentions in CESEE: sociodemographic profiles of prospective emigrants and their motives for moving
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2019, (Q1/19), 49-67
- Migration intentions in CESEE – a descriptive analysis
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2017, (Q4/17), 52-69 View citations (1)
- The relevance of remittance inflows to CESEE countries: evidence from macro- and micro-level data
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2017, (2), 80–102
- The dynamics of returns to education in Uganda: National and subnational trends
Development Policy Review, 2016, 34, (3), 385-422
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Middle East and North Africa
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2015, 11, (2), 119-143
- Migration in an Ageing Europe: What are the Challenges? WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 79
WIFO Studies, WIFO View citations (3)
- Reaping the Benefits of Migration in an Ageing Europe. WWWforEurope Policy Brief No. 7
WIFO Studies, WIFO View citations (1)
- On the Determinants of Global Bilateral Migration Flows. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 5
WIFO Studies, WIFO View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.