Details about Thomas Rhoads
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Rhoads.
Last updated 2020-10-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- The League Standing Effect: The Case of a Split Season in Minor League Baseball
Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics
- Does the Availability of Parental Health Insurance Affect the College Enrollment Decision of Young Americans?
Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2013)
- Stadium Construction and Minor League Baseball Attendance
Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Contemporary Economic Policy (2014)
- Reputation and the league standing effect: the case of a split season in minor league baseball
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (41), 4447-4455 View citations (1)
- STADIUM CONSTRUCTION AND MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL ATTENDANCE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2014, 32, (1), 144-154 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Does the availability of parental health insurance affect the college enrollment decision of young Americans?
Economics of Education Review, 2013, 32, (C), 49-65 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Book Review: Review of Hot Stove Economics Understanding Baseballâ€™s Second Season
Journal of Sports Economics, 2011, 12, (6), 666-669
- Top Prospects and Minor League Baseball Attendance
Journal of Sports Economics, 2011, 12, (3), 341-351 View citations (2)
- Promotion Mechanisms on the PGA TOUR
Southern Economic Journal, 2010, 77, (1), 126-137
- Labor Supply on the PGA TOUR
Journal of Sports Economics, 2007, 8, (1), 83-98 View citations (1)
- Why do cities use supply side strategies to mitigate traffic congestion externalities?
Economics Letters, 2006, 92, (2), 214-219 View citations (3)
- Regulation through Collaboration: Final Authority and Information Symmetry in Environmental Coasean Bargaining
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2003, 24, (1), 63-89 View citations (9)
- Educational contributions, academic quality, and athletic success
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2000, 18, (2), 248-258 View citations (21)
- On Coasean bargaining with transaction costs
Applied Economics Letters, 1999, 6, (12), 779-783 View citations (6)
- The Call Up to the Majors
Sports Economics, Management and Policy, Springer View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.