Details about Pietro Rizza
Access statistics for papers by Pietro Rizza.
Last updated 2019-02-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Outline of a redistribution-free debt redemption fund for the euro area
Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (6)
- Public Finances Today: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
Workshop and Conferences, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
- Optimal fiscal policy when agents fear government default
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
See also Journal Article in Revue économique (2011)
- Public finance consolidation and fairness across living generations: the case of Italy
Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics
- Unexpected changes in tax revenues and the stabilisation function of fiscal policy. Evidence for EU
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission View citations (11)
- Testing the altruism hypothesis with italian cohort data
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Italian public finances in the period 1998-2007: temporary factors, medium-term trends and discretionary measures
Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
- Americans' Dependency on Social Security
Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center View citations (2)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2006) View citations (6)
- Regole pensionistiche e incentivi al prolungamento della vita lavorativa: analisi del caso italiano
Working Papers CERM, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM) View citations (1)
- The fiscal disadvantage of young Italians: a new view on consolidation and fairness
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2015, 13, (1), 27-51 View citations (1)
- Optimal Fiscal Policy when Agents Fear Government Default
Revue économique, 2011, 62, (6), 1031-1043
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Do We Treat Future Generations Fairly? Italian Fiscal Policy Through the Prism of Generational Accounting
Giornale degli Economisti, 2010, 69, (2), 115-153 View citations (3)
- I conti pubblici nel decennio 1998-2007: fattori temporanei, tendenze di medio periodo, misure discrezionali
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, 2008, 2008/1-2, (1-2), 139-175 View citations (1)
- Temporary measures in Italy: buying or losing time?
MNB Conference Volume, 2007, 1, (1), 61-71 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.