Details about George Saridakis
Access statistics for papers by George Saridakis.
Last updated 2019-07-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firm Shutdown During the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Empirical Evidence from Portugal
NIMA Working Papers, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho
See also Journal Article in International Journal of the Economics of Business (2017)
- Crime, Deterrence and Unemployment in Greece: A Panel Data Approach
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (15)
- Violent Crime in the United States of America: A Time-Series Analysis Between 1960-2000
Discussion Papers in Economics, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in European Journal of Law and Economics (2004)
- Do Self‐employment Rates Converge? Evidence from European OECD Countries
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2019, 57, (3), 551-562
- SMEs' internationalisation: When does innovation matter?
Journal of Business Research, 2019, 96, (C), 250-263
- The role of venture capitalists in the regional innovation ecosystem: a comparison of networking patterns between private and publicly backed venture capital funds
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2019, 44, (3), 850-873 View citations (2)
- What specific modes of internationalization influence SME innovation in Sub-Saharan least developed countries (LDCs)?
Technovation, 2019, 79, (C), 56-70
- Does collaboration pay in agricultural supply chain? An empirical approach
International Journal of Production Research, 2018, 56, (13), 4396-4417
- Economy and Divorces: Their Impact Over Time on the Self-Employment Rates in Spain
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2018, 39, (3), 422-435
- Industry characteristics, stages of E-commerce communications, and entrepreneurs and SMEs revenue growth
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2018, 128, (C), 56-66
- Local formal interpersonal networks and SMEs internationalisation: Empirical evidence from the UK
International Business Review, 2018, 27, (3), 610-624 View citations (1)
- Do publicly backed venture capital investments promote innovation? Differences between privately and publicly backed funds in the UK venture capital market
Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 2017, 7, (C), 55-64 View citations (3)
- Firm Shutdown During the Financial and the Sovereign Debt Crises: Empirical Evidence from Portugal
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2017, 24, (2), 153-179
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Are the HR responses of small firms different from large firms in times of recession?
Journal of Business Venturing, 2016, 31, (1), 113-131 View citations (7)
- Individual information security, user behaviour and cyber victimisation: An empirical study of social networking users
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2016, 102, (C), 320-330 View citations (4)
- The relationship between self-employment and unemployment in the long-run: A panel cointegration approach allowing for breaks
Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 43, (3), 358-379 View citations (1)
- Does Crime Affect Firm Innovation? Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (2), 1205-1215
- Do different factors explain male and female self-employment rates?
Journal of Business Venturing, 2014, 29, (3), 345-362 View citations (11)
- Violent Crime and Perceived Deterrence: An Empirical Approach using the Offending Crime and Justice Survey
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2014, 19, (1), 23-56
- Did the Bank of Mexico follow a systematic behaviour in its transition to an inflation targeting regime?
Applied Financial Economics, 2013, 23, (14), 1205-1213 View citations (2)
- Shop Crime and Deterrence: Evidence on Shoplifting among Young People in the Youth Lifestyle Survey (YLS)
Review of Law & Economics, 2013, 9, (1), 197-237 View citations (1)
- Violent crime and incentives in the long-run: evidence from England and Wales
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2011, 38, (4), 647-660 View citations (3)
- The effect of economic factors on the tax ratio in Trinidad and Tobago
Journal of Developing Areas, 2009, 42, (2), 111-128 View citations (1)
- New small firm survival in England
Empirica, 2008, 35, (1), 25-39 View citations (16)
- The Impact of Enterprise Size on Employment Tribunal Incidence and Outcomes: Evidence from Britain
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2008, 46, (3), 469-499 View citations (8)
- Violent Crime in the United States of America: A Time-Series Analysis Between 1960–2000
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2004, 18, (2), 203-221 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2003)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.