Details about Farzad Saidi
Access statistics for papers by Farzad Saidi.
Last updated 2016-12-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Interactions in Pandemics: Fear, Altruism, and Reciprocity
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (32)
- Patents as Substitutes for Relationships
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (4)
- Target Revaluation after Failed Takeover Attempts – Cash versus Stock
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2016)
- Networks, Finance, and Development: Evidence from Hunter-Gatherers
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
- Understanding the Gender Pay Gap: What's Competition Got to Do with It?
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (19)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2008) View citations (20)
See also Journal Article in ILR Review (2010)
- Target revaluation after failed takeover attempts: Cash versus stock
Journal of Financial Economics, 2016, 119, (1), 92-106 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Understanding the Gender Pay Gap: What's Competition Got to Do with it?
ILR Review, 2010, 63, (4), 681-698 View citations (25)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.