Details about Paul Scuffham
Access statistics for papers by Paul Scuffham.
Last updated 2018-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Work-related injury among the nursing profession: An investigation of modifiable factors
Discussion Papers in Economics, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Private Health Insurance Incentives in Australia: In Search of Cost-Effective Adjustments
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2018, 16, (1), 31-41
- The Australian Managed Entry Scheme: Are We Getting it Right?
PharmacoEconomics, 2018, 36, (5), 555-565
- The importance of population differences: Influence of individual characteristics on the Australian public’s preferences for emergency care
Health Policy, 2018, 122, (2), 115-125
- An empirical comparison of Markov cohort modeling and discrete event simulation in a capacity-constrained health care setting
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2017, 18, (1), 33-47 View citations (1)
- Social and emotional wellbeing assessment instruments for use with Indigenous Australians: A critical review
Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 187, (C), 164-173 View citations (1)
- The Efficiency of Increasing the Capacity of Physiotherapy Screening Clinics or Traditional Medical Services to Address Unmet Demand in Orthopaedic Outpatients: A Practical Application of Discrete Event Simulation with Dynamic Queuing
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2016, 14, (4), 479-491 View citations (1)
- Cost-Effectiveness and Value of Information Analysis of Nutritional Support for Preventing Pressure Ulcers in High-risk Patients: Implement Now, Research Later
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2015, 13, (2), 167-179
- A link between labor participation, mental health and class of medication for mental well-being
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2014, 44, (4), 376-385 View citations (2)
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Clinically Indicated Versus Routine Replacement of Peripheral Intravenous Catheters
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2014, 12, (1), 51-58
- Insights from triangulation of two purchase choice elicitation methods to predict social decision making in healthcare
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2012, 10, (2), 113-126
- Patient Preferences for Treatment of Achilles Tendon Pain
The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 2011, 4, (1), 45-54
- Public and decision maker stated preferences for pharmaceutical subsidy decisions
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2011, 9, (2), 73-79 View citations (3)
- Health system choice
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2010, 8, (2), 89-97
- Mental Health and Hours Worked Among Nurses
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2009, 12, (3), 299-320
- Economic factors and traffic crashes in New Zealand
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (2), 179-188 View citations (6)
- Misperceptions of 'objective measurements'?  (multiple letters)
American Journal of Public Health, 2000, 90, (6), 988-989
- Re McKinlay and Marceau's 'Tale of 3 Tails' 
American Journal of Public Health, 2000, 90, (2), 294
- The cost-effectiveness of introducing a varicella vaccine to the New Zealand immunisation schedule
Social Science & Medicine, 1999, 49, (6), 763-779 View citations (2)
- Book reviews
New Zealand Economic Papers, 1997, 31, (2), 229-248
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.