Details about Sandra Sequeira
Access statistics for papers by Sandra Sequeira.
Last updated 2016-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Migrants and the Making of America: The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (24)
- Corruption and firm behavior
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (16)
- An Empirical Study of Corruption in Ports
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (37)
- Corruption, Trade Costs, and Gains from Tariff Liberalization: Evidence from Southern Africa
American Economic Review, 2016, 106, (10), 3029-63 View citations (22)
- Rewarding schooling success and perceived returns to education: Evidence from India
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 131, (PA), 373-392 View citations (7)
- Consumer Demand for Fair Trade: Evidence from a Multistore Field Experiment
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2015, 97, (2), 242-256 View citations (61)
- Corruption and firm behavior: Evidence from African ports
Journal of International Economics, 2014, 94, (2), 277-294 View citations (54)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.