Details about Carmit Segal
Access statistics for papers by Carmit Segal.
Last updated 2021-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Domestic Violence in Los Angeles
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2020) View citations (1)
- Does Workplace Competition Increase Labor Supply? Evidence from a Field Experiment
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019)
- Morale, Relationships, and Wages: An Experimental Study
VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
- Do female officers improve law enforcement quality? Effects on crime reporting and domestic violence escalation
UBSCENTER - Working Papers, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich View citations (4)
- How Costly is Diversity? Affirmative Action in Light of Gender Differences in Competitiveness
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (26)
See also Journal Article in Management Science (2013)
- Motivation, test scores and economic success
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra View citations (39)
- Do Female Officers Improve Law Enforcement Quality? Effects on Crime Reporting and Domestic Violence
Review of Economic Studies, 2019, 86, (5), 2220-2247 View citations (10)
- How Costly Is Diversity? Affirmative Action in Light of Gender Differences in Competitiveness
Management Science, 2013, 59, (1), 1-16 View citations (158)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- MISBEHAVIOR, EDUCATION, AND LABOR MARKET OUTCOMES
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2013, 11, (4), 743-779 View citations (30)
- Does Temporary Affirmative Action Produce Persistent Effects? A Study of Black and Female Employment in Law Enforcement
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2012, 94, (4), 1107-1125 View citations (11)
- Working When No One Is Watching: Motivation, Test Scores, and Economic Success
Management Science, 2012, 58, (8), 1438-1457 View citations (73)
- Classroom Behavior
Journal of Human Resources, 2008, 43, (4) View citations (22)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.