Details about Itai Sher
Access statistics for papers by Itai Sher.
Last updated 2014-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Identification of Demand Models of Multiple Purchases
Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Partial Identification of Heterogeneity in Preference Orderings Over Discrete Choices
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Price Discrimination Through Communication
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Theoretical Economics (2015)
- Optimal Shill Bidding in the VCG Mechanism
Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2012)
- Persuasion and Limited Communication
Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Price discrimination through communication
Theoretical Economics, 2015, 10, (2) View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Persuasion and dynamic communication
Theoretical Economics, 2014, 9, (1) View citations (3)
- Optimal shill bidding in the VCG mechanism
Economic Theory, 2012, 50, (2), 341-387 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Credibility and determinism in a game of persuasion
Games and Economic Behavior, 2011, 71, (2), 409-419 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.