Details about Brandon J. Sheridan
Access statistics for papers by Brandon J. Sheridan.
Last updated 2020-10-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Growth takeoffs and trade margins: a quantile regression approach
Empirical Economics, 2020, 59, (1), 275-294
- How Often Does Active Learning Actually Occur? Perception versus Reality
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2020, 110, 304-08
- The Impact of National Anthem Protests on National Football League Television Ratings
Journal of Sports Economics, 2020, 21, (8), 829-847
- Heterogeneous time zone effects and exports
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (2), 1039-1046
- Evaluating Twitter and its impact on student learning in principles of economics courses
The Journal of Economic Education, 2017, 48, (4), 243-253 View citations (2)
- Have economic educators embraced social media as a teaching tool?
The Journal of Economic Education, 2017, 48, (1), 45-50 View citations (2)
- Short vs. long: cognitive load, retention and changing class structures
Education Economics, 2017, 25, (5), 501-512
- Austerity and Exports
Review of International Economics, 2016, 24, (2), 203-225 View citations (1)
- Engaging students using social media: The students’ perspective
International Review of Economics Education, 2015, 19, (C), 36-50 View citations (5)
- A Primer for New Teachers of Economics
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 80, (3), 839-854
- Manufacturing exports and growth: When is a developing country ready to transition from primary exports to manufacturing exports?
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2014, 42, (C), 1-13 View citations (14)
- Targeting Teaching: A Primer for New Teachers of Economics
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 80, (3), 839-854 View citations (2)
- The dynamics of sectoral electricity demand for a panel of US states: New evidence on the consumption–growth nexus
Energy Policy, 2013, 61, (C), 327-336 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.