Details about Smriti Sharma
Access statistics for papers by Smriti Sharma.
Last updated 2020-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pecuniary returns to working conditions in Vietnam
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Can Gender Differences in Distributional Preferences Explain Gender Gaps in Competition?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Cognitive, Socioemotional and Behavioral Returns to College Quality
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
- Eliciting Risk Preferences: Firefighting in the Field
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2016) View citations (1)
- Cognitive, Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Bangladesh
Working Papers, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation) View citations (4)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (3)
- Disadvantage and Discrimination in Self-Employment: Caste Gaps in Earnings in Indian Small Businesses
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
Also in Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics (2014) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Small Business Economics (2016)
- Entrepreneurship or Survival? Caste and Gender of Small Business in India
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics View citations (17)
- Hate Crimes in India-- An Economic Analysis of Violence and Atrocities against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics
- Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Vietnam
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 150, (C), 432-445 View citations (16)
- Disadvantage and discrimination in self-employment: caste gaps in earnings in Indian small businesses
Small Business Economics, 2016, 46, (2), 325-346 View citations (8)
Also in Small Business Economics, 2016, 46, (2), 325-346 (2016) View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Caste-based crimes and economic status: Evidence from India
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2015, 43, (1), 204-226 View citations (23)
- Gender and distributional preferences: Experimental evidence from India
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 50, (C), 113-123 View citations (6)
- Benefits of a registration policy for microenterprise performance in India
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (1), 153-164 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.