Details about Antti Simola
Access statistics for papers by Antti Simola.
Last updated 2020-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing the Productivity Consequences of Agri-Environmental Practices When Adoption Is Endogenous
Working Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research
See also Journal Article in Journal of Productivity Analysis (2020)
- Choice of product mix and agricultural subsidies - evidence from a quasi-experiment in Agenda 2000 CAP reform
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Assessing The Impact Of Agri-Environmental Management Practices On Farm Productivity When Adoption Is Endogenous
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Contaminants and pathogens in waterways - economic assessment of risks
- The CRESH revival - or how to model agriculture in AGE models more realistically
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Regionalization and its effects in Finland â€“ a regional AGE modelling analysis
Working Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Coping with Structural Change â€“ the Regional Effects of Decentralisation in Finland
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Extreme weather events in Finland – a dynamic CGE-analysis of economic effects
EcoMod2011, EcoMod View citations (2)
- Bioenergy Production in Finland and its Effects on Regional Growth and Employment
EcoMod2010, EcoMod View citations (2)
Also in IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO) (2010)
- Technical Barrier Effects of a Food Safety Measure – a Case of Finnish Salmonella Control Program
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Assessing the productivity consequences of agri-environmental practices when adoption is endogenous
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2020, 53, (2), 141-162
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Government payments, market profits and structural change in agriculture
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2018, 28, (4), 837-857
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.