Details about Jennis Jean Biser
Access statistics for papers by Jennis Jean Biser.
Last updated 2021-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Property Rights Versus Rent-Seeking Politics: A Public Choice Perspective
Journal for Economic Educators, 2017, 17, (2), 1-17
- Law-and-economics: why Gordon Tullock prefers Napoleon Bonaparte over the Duke of Wellington; and why he may end up on St. Helena
Public Choice, 2014, 158, (1), 261-279 View citations (4)
- Civil Liberties and Access to Water: Analysis of 193 Countries
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2012, 12, (1)
- The interactive effect of remittances and civil liberties on investment and consumption
International Journal of Development Issues, 2011, 10, (1), 20-33 View citations (1)
- The Israel and Palestine land settlement problem, 1948–2005: An analytical history
Public Choice, 2006, 128, (1), 77-90 View citations (2)
- The Israel and Palestine land settlement problem: An analytical history, 4000 B.C.E.–1948 C.E
Public Choice, 2006, 128, (1), 41-75 View citations (2)
- The Last 30 Years of Public Choice: An Analysis of Author and Institution Rankings
Public Choice, 2004, 120, (3_4), 331-352 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.