Details about Ryo Takahashi
Access statistics for papers by Ryo Takahashi.
Last updated 2019-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- When do consumers stand up for the environment? Evidence from a large-scale social experiment to promote environmentally friendly coffee
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Coffee certification and forest quality: A case in Ethiopia
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Impact of a Shade Coffee Certification Program on Forest Conservation:A Case Study from a Wild Coffee Forest in Ethiopia
Working Papers, JICA Research Institute View citations (13)
- Farming strategy of African smallholder farmers in transition from traditional to alternative agriculture: the case of the Nupe in central Nigeria
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO)
- Impact of Community Management on Forest Protection:Evidence from an Aid-Funded Project in Ethiopia
Working Papers, JICA Research Institute View citations (8)
- Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Agricultural Income and Skills: Evidence from an Aid-Funded Project in Rural Ethiopia
Working Papers, JICA Research Institute View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Development (2013)
- How Can We Motivate Consumers to Purchase Certified Forest Coffee? Evidence From a Laboratory Randomized Experiment Using Eye-trackers
Ecological Economics, 2018, 150, (C), 107-121 View citations (4)
- CLIMATE, CRIME, AND SUICIDE: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM JAPAN
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2017, 08, (01), 1-14 View citations (2)
- Coffee Certification and Forest Quality: Evidence from a Wild Coffee Forest in Ethiopia
World Development, 2017, 92, (C), 158-166 View citations (7)
- Determinants of Forest Degradation under Private and Common Property Regimes: The Case of Ethiopia
Land Economics, 2016, 92, (3), 450-467 View citations (1)
- The effects of a participatory approach on the adoption of agricultural technology: Focusing on the social network structure in rural Ethiopia
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2015, 117, (1), 7 View citations (1)
- IMPACT OF FARMER FIELD SCHOOLS ON AGRICULTURAL INCOME AND SKILLS: EVIDENCE FROM AN AID‐FUNDED PROJECT IN RURAL ETHIOPIA
Journal of International Development, 2013, 25, (3), 362-381 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.