Details about Rayner Tabetando
Access statistics for papers by Rayner Tabetando.
Last updated 2020-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Efficiency and Equity of Rural Land Markets and the Impact on Income: Evidence in Kenya and Uganda from 2003 to 2015
GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
See also Journal Article in Land Use Policy (2020)
- Efficiency and equity of rural land markets and the impact on income: Evidence in Kenya and Uganda from 2003 to 2015
Land Use Policy, 2020, 91, (C)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Mobile money, risk sharing, and educational investment: Panel evidence from rural Uganda
Review of Development Economics, 2020, 24, (1), 84-105 View citations (1)
- Parental risk aversion and educational investment: panel evidence from rural Uganda
Review of Economics of the Household, 2019, 17, (2), 647-670 View citations (2)
- Impact of Malaria Control on Late and Early Infant Mortality in Senegal
South African Journal of Economics, 2017, 85, (1), 123-137
- Impact of malaria control on infant mortality in Senegal
World Development Perspectives, 2016, 1, (C), 26-32
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.