Details about Alexander Teytelboym
Alexander Teytelboym edits the NEP report on Economic Design.
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Teytelboym.
Last updated 2017-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Interpreting Economic Complexity
- Trading Networks with Bilateral Contracts
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (2)
- An Invitation to Market Design
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group
- Social groups and social network formation
Games and Economic Behavior, 2017, 103, (C), 286-312
- A Third Wave in the Economics of Climate Change
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2015, 62, (2), 329-357 View citations (24)
- Gross substitutes and complements: A simple generalization
Economics Letters, 2014, 123, (2), 135-138 View citations (5)
- Resilient and Inclusive Prosperity within Planetary Boundaries
China & World Economy, 2014, 22, (5), 76-92 View citations (1)
- Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport
Research in Transportation Economics, 2010, 28, (1), 2-45 View citations (59)
- Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport
Research in Transportation Economics, 2010, 28, (1), 46-91 View citations (52)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.