Details about Oana Toader
Access statistics for papers by Oana Toader.
Last updated 2019-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An analysis of banks’ weaknesses in the light of stress tests
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans
- The Impact of the Identification of GSIBs on their Business Model
Débats économiques et financiers, Banque de France View citations (2)
- Quantifying and Explaining Implicit Public Guarantees for European Banks
Working Papers, HAL
Also in LEO Working Papers / DR LEO, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans (2013) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Financial Analysis (2015)
- To Be or Not to Be a G-SIB: Does It Matter?
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, 2017, (2), 169-192
- Estimating the impact of higher capital requirements on the cost of equity: an empirical study of European banks
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2015, 12, (3), 411-436 View citations (4)
- Quantifying and explaining implicit public guarantees for European banks
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 41, (C), 136-147
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.