Details about Alexander Torgovitsky
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Torgovitsky.
Last updated 2019-12-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Combining Matching and Synthetic Controls to Trade off Biases from Extrapolation and Interpolation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Identification of Causal Effects with Multiple Instruments: Problems and Some Solutions
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Nonparametric Estimates of Demand in the California Health Insurance Exchange
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Using Instrumental Variables for Inference about Policy Relevant Treatment Effects
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Instrumental variables estimation of a generalized correlated random coefficients model
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (12)
- Sensitivity Analysis in Semiparametric Likelihood Models
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University View citations (32)
- Nonparametric Inference on State Dependence in Unemployment
Econometrica, 2019, 87, (5), 1475-1505 View citations (7)
- Partial identification by extending subdistributions
Quantitative Economics, 2019, 10, (1), 105-144 View citations (7)
- Identification and Extrapolation of Causal Effects with Instrumental Variables
Annual Review of Economics, 2018, 10, (1), 577-613 View citations (5)
- Using Instrumental Variables for Inference About Policy Relevant Treatment Parameters
Econometrica, 2018, 86, (5), 1589-1619 View citations (14)
- Minimum distance from independence estimation of nonseparable instrumental variables models
Journal of Econometrics, 2017, 199, (1), 35-48 View citations (3)
- Identification of Instrumental Variable Correlated Random Coefficients Models
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2016, 98, (5), 1001-1005 View citations (3)
- Identification of Nonseparable Models Using Instruments With Small Support
Econometrica, 2015, 83, (3), 1185-1197 View citations (49)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.