Details about Andreas Tryphonides
Access statistics for papers by Andreas Tryphonides.
Last updated 2021-10-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- Identifying Preferences when Markets are Incomplete
- Equilibrium Restrictions and Approximate Models -- With an application to Pricing Macroeconomic Risk
- Heterogeneity and the Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Shocks
- Liquidity Risk, Market Power and Reserve Accumulation
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- QUALITATIVE SURVEYS AND MARGINS OF ADJUSTMENT IN HETEROGENEOUS AGENT ECONOMIES
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Learning from Errors: The case of monetary and fiscal policy regimes
IRTG 1792 Discussion Papers, Humboldt University of Berlin, International Research Training Group 1792 "High Dimensional Nonstationary Time Series"
- Set Identified Dynamic Economies and Robustness to Misspecification
- Conditional moment restrictions and the role of density information in estimated structural models
SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Humboldt University, Collaborative Research Center 649