Details about Egon Tripodi
Access statistics for papers by Egon Tripodi.
Last updated 2022-07-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Recognition: Experimental Evidence from Blood Donors
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- Six-Country Survey on COVID-19
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (23)
- Socio-Demographic Factors Associated with Self-Protecting Behavior during the COVID-19 Pandemic
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (40)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2020) View citations (39)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2021)
- Unequal Consequences of COVID-19 across Age and Income: Representative Evidence from Six Countries
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (45)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2020) View citations (37)
Working Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University (2020) View citations (41)
- Self-Persuasion: Evidence from Field Experiments at Two International Debating Competitions
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (7)
- Social Influence in Prosocial Behavior:Evidence from a Large-Scale Experiment
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the European Economic Association (2021)
- Self-Persuasion: Evidence from Field Experiments at International Debating Competitions
American Economic Review, 2022, 112, (4), 1118-46 View citations (7)
- Image concerns in pledges to give blood: Evidence from a field experiment
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2021, 87, (C) View citations (3)
- Social Influence in Prosocial Behavior: Evidence from a Large-Scale Experiment
(“Social Distance and Social Decisions)
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2021, 19, (4), 2373-2398 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Socio-demographic factors associated with self-protecting behavior during the Covid-19 pandemic
Journal of Population Economics, 2021, 34, (2), 691-738 View citations (40)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Unequal consequences of Covid 19: representative evidence from six countries
Review of Economics of the Household, 2021, 19, (3), 769-783 View citations (18)
- Does positive feedback of social impact motivate prosocial behavior? A field experiment with blood donors
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 175, (C), 1-8 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.