Details about Panagiotis Tsintzos
Access statistics for papers by Panagiotis Tsintzos.
Last updated 2020-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Uncertainty in the Public Debt Market and Stochastic Long-Run Growth
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2011)
- On Central Bank Transparency, Independence and Public Debt Policy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Progressive taxation and human capital as determinants of inflation persistence
Economic Modelling, 2020, 88, (C), 82-97
- Credit expansion in a monetary policy game: Implications of the valuation haircut framework
Finance Research Letters, 2019, 28, (C), 125-129
- Asymmetric effects of government spending shocks during the financial cycle
Economic Modelling, 2018, 68, (C), 372-387 View citations (7)
- Public Investment, Government Indebtedness and Transitional Dynamics
Review of Economic Analysis, 2018, 10, (2), 121-150 View citations (1)
- Public investment, inflation persistence and central bank independence
Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 44, (6), 976-986 View citations (1)
- Inflation persistence: The path of labor market structural reforms
Economic Modelling, 2016, 58, (C), 317-322 View citations (3)
- Public Investment Rules and Indeterminacy
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 7-15
- The Internal-External Debt Ratio and Economic Growth
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 941-951
- Uncertainty in the public debt market and stochastic long-run growth
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (1-2), 67-73
Also in Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (1), 67-73 (2011)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.