Details about Achilleas Vassilopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Achilleas Vassilopoulos.
Last updated 2018-12-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Loss Aversion, Expectations and Anchoring in the BDM Mechanism
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course
Working Papers, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics
- Fair farming: Preferences for fair labor certification using four elicitation methods
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Reference dependence, consequentiality and social desirability in value elicitation: A study of fair labor labeling
143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- Does the Food Stamp Program Really Increase Obesity? The Importance of Accounting for Misclassification Errors
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Does the supplemental nutrition assistance program really increase obesity? The importance of accounting for misclassification errors
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2018, 45, (12), 2269-2278
- Consumer preferences for fair labour certification
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2017, 44, (3), 455-474 View citations (10)
- Determinants of transition in artificially discrete Markov chains using microdata
Economics Letters, 2016, 146, (C), 17-20
- Welfare Effects of Food Miles Labels
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2013, 47, (2), 311-327 View citations (13)
- Modeling quality demand with data from Household Budget Surveys: An application to meat and fish products in Greece
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (6), 2744-2750
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.