Details about Ralf Wagner
Access statistics for papers by Ralf Wagner.
Last updated 2022-09-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Some Have Other Crisis Concerns: Antecedents of Anxiety while Grocery Shopping
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2022, 10, (1), 1-18
- Intra-brand image confusion: effects of assortment width on brand image perception
Journal of Brand Management, 2021, 28, (4), 446-463 View citations (1)
- Intuitive and Deliberative Decision-Making in Negotiations
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2021, 9, (3), 293-306
- Investment Decisions with Endogeneity: A Dirichlet Tree Analysis
JRFM, 2021, 14, (7), 1-19
- Negotiation Power and the Impact of Gender Differences
Businesses, 2021, 1, (3), 1-9
- Reviewing interfirm relationship quality from a supply chain management perspective
Management Review Quarterly, 2021, 71, (3), 625-650 View citations (2)
- A comprehensive look at luxury brand marketing research from 2000 to 2016: a bibliometric study and content analysis
Management Review Quarterly, 2019, 69, (3), 233-264 View citations (8)
- Common and Contradictory Motivations in Buying Intentions for Green and Luxury Automobiles
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (12), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Cross-Cultural Variations in Consumer Behavior: A Literature Review of International Studies
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 13, (2), 49-71 View citations (3)
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems: a systematic review
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 2018, 12, (4), 545-564 View citations (18)
- How Digitalization Changes the Internationalization of Entrepreneurial Firms: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2018, 6, (2), 193-207 View citations (3)
- Luxury brands do not glitter equally for everyone
Journal of Brand Management, 2018, 25, (4), 337-350 View citations (5)
- Intimacy of the Russian upper middle class with luxury fashion
Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, 2016, 26, (2), 152-173 View citations (3)
- Linking Entrepreneurial Orientation to Firm Performance in a Post-Socialist Market Context: the Case of Hungary
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2016, 4, (4), 571-589
- Cultural Adaption of Hypermedia: A Contemporary State of the Art of Industrial Practice and Improvements by Multi-Trees
International Journal of Wireless Networks and Broadband Technologies (IJWNBT), 2012, 2, (4), 41-50
- Robust Preference Measurement A Simulation Study of Erroneous and Ambiguous Judgement’s Impact on AHP and Conjoint Analysis
- The Quality of Prior Information Structure in Business Planning - An Experiment in Environmental Scanning
Springer View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.