Details about Jim R. Wollscheid
Access statistics for papers by Jim R. Wollscheid.
Last updated 2016-06-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environmental federalism: a panacea or Pandora's box for developing countries?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
- Legal Origins and Climate Change Policies in Former Colonies
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2015, 62, (2), 309-327 View citations (12)
- Environmental decentralization and political centralization
Ecological Economics, 2014, 107, (C), 402-410 View citations (10)
- Political Institutions, Political Careers and Environmental Policy
Kyklos, 2014, 67, (1), 54-73 View citations (12)
- Party Discipline and Environmental Policy: The Role of “Smoke‐filled Back Rooms”
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2010, 112, (3), 489-513 View citations (5)
- The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology
European Journal of Political Economy, 2008, 24, (1), 53-72 View citations (20)
- Democratic institutions versus autocratic regimes: The case of environmental policy
Public Choice, 2007, 130, (3), 381-393 View citations (27)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.