Details about Zhicheng Phil Xu
Access statistics for papers by Zhicheng Phil Xu.
Last updated 2021-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of the Alabama HB 56 Immigration Law on Crime: A Synthetic Control Approach
2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Economic shocks, governance and violence: A subnational level analysis of Africa
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Siphon effects of transportation infrastructure on internal migration: evidence from China’s HSR network
Applied Economics Letters, 2021, 28, (13), 1066-1070
- The effects of centralized power and institutional legitimacy on collective action
Social Choice and Welfare, 2021, 56, (2), 385-419
- Can Chinese aid win the hearts and minds of Africa’s local population?
Economic Modelling, 2020, 90, (C), 322-330 View citations (4)
- Will Foreign Aid Foster Economic Development? Grid Panel Data Evidence from China’s Aid to Africa
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2020, 56, (14), 3383-3404
- Conveniently dependent or naively overconfident? An experimental study on the reaction to external help
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (5), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Shadow of a Doubt: Moral Excuse in Charitable Giving
Review of Behavioral Economics, 2019, 6, (2), 133â€“146 View citations (2)
- Impacts of playing after school on academic performance: a propensity score matching approach
Education Economics, 2017, 25, (6), 575-589 View citations (1)
- The negative consequences of school bullying on academic performance and mitigation through female teacher participation: evidence from Ghana
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (25), 2480-2490 View citations (2)
- Consequential egalitarianism vs. accountability principle: an experimental investigation
Applied Economics Letters, 2016, 23, (8), 562-565
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.