Details about Zhicheng Phil Xu
Access statistics for papers by Zhicheng Phil Xu.
Last updated 2020-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic shocks, governance and violence: A subnational level analysis of Africa
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Conveniently dependent or naively overconfident? An experimental study on the reaction to external help
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (5), 1-18
- Impacts of playing after school on academic performance: a propensity score matching approach
Education Economics, 2017, 25, (6), 575-589 View citations (1)
- The negative consequences of school bullying on academic performance and mitigation through female teacher participation: evidence from Ghana
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (25), 2480-2490 View citations (2)
- Consequential egalitarianism vs. accountability principle: an experimental investigation
Applied Economics Letters, 2016, 23, (8), 562-565
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.