Details about Guo Xu
Access statistics for papers by Guo Xu.
Last updated 2020-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Glimpse of Freedom: Allied Occupation and Political Resistance in East Germany
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
- Patronage for Productivity: Selection and Performance in the Age of Sail
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Social Proximity and Bureaucrat Performance: Evidence from India
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2018) View citations (1)
- Rewarding schooling success and perceived returns to education: evidence from India
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2016)
- How Does Collective Reputation Affect Hiring? Selection and Sorting in an Online Labour Market
STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE
- Development through Empowerment: Delivering Effective Public Services – a Literature Review
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank
- Does Security Play a Role in European Development Aid Policy?
EUSECON Policy Briefing, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
- Who Gives Aid to Whom and When?: Aid Accelerations, Shocks and Policies
Economics of Security Working Paper Series, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (2)
Also in Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research (2011) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in European Journal of Political Economy (2012)
- The Glittering Prizes: Career Incentives and Bureaucrat Performance
Review of Economic Studies, 2020, 87, (2), 626-655
- The colonial origins of fiscal capacity: Evidence from patronage governors
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2019, 47, (2), 263-276
- The Costs of Patronage: Evidence from the British Empire
American Economic Review, 2018, 108, (11), 3170-98 View citations (10)
- Rewarding schooling success and perceived returns to education: Evidence from India
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 131, (PA), 373-392 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Who gives aid to whom and when? Aid accelerations, shocks and policies
European Journal of Political Economy, 2012, 28, (4), 593-606 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Growth Accelerations Revisited
Econ Journal Watch, 2011, 8, (1), 39-56 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.