Details about Yeliz Yalcin
|Workplace:||Ekonometri Bölümü (Department of Econometrics), İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi (Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences), Hacı Bayram Veli Üniversitesi (Haci Bayram Veli University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Yeliz Yalcin.
Last updated 2015-10-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do The Countries’ Monetary Policies Have Spatial Impact?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Performance of inflation targeting in retrospect
Empirica, 2018, 45, (1), 197-213 View citations (1)
- Determining the asymmetric effects of oil price changes on macroeconomic variables: a case study of Turkey
Empirica, 2015, 42, (4), 737-746 View citations (2)
- THE INCONSISTENT RESPONSE OF TURKISH EXPORT DEMAND TO REAL EXCHANGE RATE SHOCKS
Global Journal of Business Research, 2015, 9, (1), 49-56
- Determining the Exogeneity of Tax Components with Respect to GDP
International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 2013, 3, (3), 242-255 View citations (1)
- How does the Exchange Rate Movement Affect Macroeconomic Performance? A VAR Analysis with Sign Restriction Approach– Evidence from Turkey
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 295-305 View citations (1)
- Inflation and inflation uncertainty: A dynamic framework
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2012, 391, (20), 4816-4826 View citations (4)
- Turkish monetary policy and components of aggregate demand: a VAR analysis with sign restrictions model
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (36), 4787-4798 View citations (2)
- Factors Affecting Attendance of Major League Baseball: Revisited
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2011, 39, (2), 117-127 View citations (4)
- The inflation and inflation uncertainty relationship for Turkey: a dynamic framework
Empirical Economics, 2011, 41, (2), 293-309 View citations (12)
- The effect of inflation uncertainty on inflation: Stochastic volatility in mean model within a dynamic framework
Economic Modelling, 2009, 26, (6), 1201-1207 View citations (31)
- Türkiye turizm sektörünün talep analizi
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2008, 23, (263), 24-40
- The Kalman filter method for break point estimation in unit root tests
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 15, (3), 193-198 View citations (1)
- The effects of the exchange rate movements on the Istanbul stock exchange
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2007, 3, (1), 39-46
- The Day-of-the-Week Effect on Stock-Market Volatility and Return: Evidence from Emerging Markets (in English)
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2006, 56, (5-6), 258-277 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.