Details about Jui-Chung Yang
Access statistics for papers by Jui-Chung Yang.
Last updated 2019-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Long-Term Macroeconomic Effects of Climate Change: A Cross-Country Analysis
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge
Also in CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2019)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2019)
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (2019)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019)
- Half-panel jackknife fixed effects estimation of panels with weakly exogenous regressor
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (6)
- Estimation and Inference under Weak IdentiÂ cation and Persistence: An Application on Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Reaction Function
2013 Papers, Job Market Papers
- Half‐panel jackknife fixed‐effects estimation of linear panels with weakly exogenous regressors
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2018, 33, (6), 816-836 View citations (3)
- Multivariate Local Polynomial Kernel Estimators: Leading Bias and Asymptotic Distribution
Econometric Reviews, 2015, 34, (6-10), 979-1010 View citations (2)
- Towards Uniformly Efficient Trend Estimation Under Weak/Strong Correlation and Non-stationary Volatility
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 2015, 42, (1), 63-86 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.