Details about Lei Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Lei Zhang.
Last updated 2017-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Employer Learning and the Dynamics of Returns to Universities: Evidence from Chinese Elite Education during University Expansion
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle
Economics Working Papers, Hoover Institution, Stanford University View citations (3)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2011) View citations (47)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2011) View citations (44)
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association (2012)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Human Resources (2017)
- Quality-Consistent Estimates of International Returns to Skill
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (66)
- General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Lifecycle
Journal of Human Resources, 2017, 52, (1), 48-87 View citations (60)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Public education spending and private substitution in urban China
Journal of Development Economics, 2015, 115, (C), 124-139 View citations (4)
- Effects of college educational debt on graduate school attendance and early career and lifestyle choices
Education Economics, 2013, 21, (2), 154-175 View citations (5)
- Classroom peer effects and academic achievement: Evidence from a Chinese middle school
China Economic Review, 2012, 23, (2), 223-237 View citations (21)
- Intergenerational Effects of Welfare Reform on Educational Attainment
Journal of Law and Economics, 2012, 55, (2), 437 - 476 View citations (7)
- A value-added estimate of higher education quality of US states
Education Economics, 2009, 17, (4), 469-489 View citations (4)
- Quality-Consistent Estimates of International Schooling and Skill Gradients
Journal of Human Capital, 2009, 3, (2), 107-143 View citations (47)
- The effects of welfare reform on the academic performance of children in low-income households
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2009, 28, (4), 577-599 View citations (16)
- Political economy of income distribution dynamics
Journal of Development Economics, 2008, 87, (1), 119-139 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.