Forum for Health Economics & Policy
1998 - 2020
Current editor(s): Dana Goldman
From De Gruyter
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Peter Golla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 23, issue 2, 2020
- The Social Value of Improvement in Activities of Daily Living among the Advanced Parkinson’s Disease Population pp. 1-23
- Sullivan Jeffrey, Shih Tiffany M., Emma van Eijndhoven, Lakdawalla Darius N., Benner Jennifer, Jalundhwala Yash J., Zadikoff Cindy, Marshall Thomas S. and Sail Kavita R.
Volume 23, issue 1, 2020
- Health Economics Tools and Precision Medicine: Opportunities and Challenges pp. 14
- Veenstra David L., Basu Anirban, Mandelblatt Jeanne, Neumann Peter, Peterson Josh F. and Ramsey Scott D.
- Switching Costs in Medicare Advantage pp. 14
- Atherly Adam, Eline van den Broek-Altenburg, Feldman Roger D. and Dowd Bryan
- Cost-Effectiveness and Estimated Health Benefits of Treating Patients with Vitamin D in Pre-Dialysis pp. 15
- Snyder Sophie, Gitlin Matthew, Hollenbeak Christopher S., Kalantar-Zadeh Kamyar and Ashfaq Akhtar
Volume 22, issue 2, 2019
- Billing Codes Determine Lower Physician Income for Primary Care and Non-Procedural Specialties pp. 11
- Langer Arielle L. and Laugesen Miriam
- The Impact of Medical Marijuana Laws and Dispensaries on Self-Reported Health pp. 20
- Andreyeva Elena and Benjamin Ukert
Volume 22, issue 1, 2019
- Modeling Product Choices in a Peer Network pp. 13
- Di Fang, Richards Timothy J. and Carola Grebitus
- Is Primary Care A Substitute or Complement for Other Medical Care? Evidence from Medicaid pp. 36
- Chen Jiajia, Eunkyung van den Berghe and Robert Kaestner
Volume 21, issue 2, 2018
- The Impact of Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Applications to Federal Disability Programs pp. 20
- Anand Priyanka, Hyde Jody Schimmel, Colby Maggie and O’Leary Paul
- The Impact of New Drug Launches on Hospitalization in 2015 for 67 Medical Conditions in 15 OECD Countries: A Two-Way Fixed-Effects Analysis pp. 20
- Frank Lichtenberg
- Health insurance coverage and health care utilization: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act’s dependent coverage mandate pp. 24
- Barış Yörük
- Short-Run Health Consequences of Retirement and Pension Benefits: Evidence from China pp. 27
- Plamen Nikolov and Adelman Alan
Volume 21, issue 1, 2018
- The Option Value of Innovative Treatments for Metastatic Melanoma pp. 10
- Thornton Snider Julia, Seth Seabury, Tebeka Mahlet Gizaw, Wu Yanyu and Batt Katharine
- The Value of the Health and Retirement Study for Health Economics Research pp. 11
- Courtney Coile and Maestas Nicole
- Disability Measurement in the Health and Retirement Study pp. 14
- Agree Emily M. and Wolf Douglas A.
Volume 20, issue 2, 2017
- Using the Health and Retirement Study for Disability Policy Research: A Review pp. 12
- Schimmel Hyde Jody and Stapleton David C.
- The Accuracy of Economic Measurement in the Health and Retirement Study pp. 16
- Eric French, John Jones and Jeremy McCauley
- The Price Elasticity of Specialty Drug Use: Evidence from Cancer Patients in Medicare Part D pp. 19
- Jung Jeah, Feldman Roger D. and McBean Marshall
- The Long-Term Impact of Price Controls in Medicare Part D pp. 56
- Moreno Gigi, Emma van Eijndhoven, Benner Jennifer and Sullivan Jeffrey
Volume 20, issue 1, 2017
- The Share Price Effect of CVS Health’s Announcement to Stop Selling Tobacco: A Comparative Case Study Using Synthetic Controls pp. 13
- Martin Andersen and Sebastian Bauhoff
- The Effect of the Health Insurance Mandate on Labor Market Activity and Time Allocation: Evidence from the Federal Dependent Coverage Provision pp. 17
- Lenhart Otto and Shrestha Vinish
- The Impact of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Cancer Mortality in Belgium, 2004–2012 pp. 28
- Frank Lichtenberg
Volume 19, issue 2, 2016
- Public Provision and Cross-Border Health Care pp. 157-177
- Granlund David and Wikström Magnus
- Physician Self-Referral of Physical Therapy Services for Patients with Low Back Pain: Implications for Use, Types of Treatments Received and Expenditures pp. 179-199
- Mitchell Jean M., Reschovsky James D., Franzini Luisa and Reicherter Elizabeth Anne
- The ACA: Impacts on Health, Access, and Employment pp. 201-259
- Serakos Maria and Barbara Wolfe
- Estimating Regression-Based Medical Care Expenditure Indexes for Medicare Advantage Enrollees pp. 261-297
- Hall Anne E.
- Evidence of Inefficiencies in Practice Patterns: Regional Variation in Medicare Medical and Drug Spending pp. 299-331
- Melinda Buntin and Hayford Tamara
- The Impact of Delayed Hepatitis C Viral Load Suppression on Patient Risk: Historical Evidence from the Veterans Administration pp. 333-351
- Matsuda Tara, McCombs Jeffrey S., McGinnis Justin, Tonnu-Mihara Ivy and Fox D. Steven
Volume 19, issue 1, 2016
- Salience and Health Campaigns pp. 1-22
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt
- Demand-Side Factors Associated with the Purchase of Long-Term Care Insurance pp. 23-43
- Unruh Mark A., Stevenson David G., Frank Richard G., Cohen Marc A. and Grabowski David C.
- Competitive Spillovers and Regulatory Exploitation by Skilled Nursing Facilities pp. 45-70
- John Bowblis, Brunt Christopher S. and Grabowski David C.
- Returns to Society from Investment in Cancer Research and Development pp. 71-86
- Chandra Amitabh, MacEwan Joanna P., Campinha-Bacote Avrita and Khan Zeba M.
- How Effective is Population-Based Cancer Screening? Regression Discontinuity Estimates from the US Guideline Screening Initiation Ages pp. 87-139
- Kadiyala Srikanth and Erin Strumpf
- Quantifying Gains in the War on Cancer Due to Improved Treatment and Earlier Detection pp. 141-156
- Seth Seabury, Dana Goldman, Darius Lakdawalla, Gupta Charu N., Khan Zeba M., Chandra Amitabh and Philipson Tomas J.
Volume 18, issue 2, 2015
- Health and Health Care of Medicare Beneficiaries in 2030 pp. 75-96
- Etienne Gaudette, Bryan Tysinger, Dana Goldman and Cassil Alwyn
- Trends in the Well-Being of the Aged and Their Prospects through 2030 pp. 97-118
- Gary Burtless
- The Transformation of Medicare, 2015 to 2030 pp. 119-136
- Henry Aaron and Reischauer Robert
- Revamping Provider Payment in Medicare pp. 137-149
- Ginsburg Paul B. and Wilensky Gail R.
- Could Improving Choice and Competition in Medicare Advantage be the Future of Medicare? pp. 151-168
- Alice Rivlin and Daniel Willem
Volume 18, issue 1, 2015
- Long-Term Effects of Tobacco Prices Faced by Adolescents pp. 1-24
- Auld M. Christopher and Zarrabi Mahmood
- The Value of Delaying Alzheimer’s Disease Onset pp. 25-39
- Julie Zissimopoulos, Crimmins Eileen and St.Clair Patricia
- Sex-selective Abortion Bans are Not Associated with Changes in Sex Ratios at Birth among Asian Populations in Illinois and Pennsylvania pp. 41-64
- Nandi Arindam, Kalantry Sital and Citro Brian
- Public-Private Partnership as a Path to Affordable Healthcare in Emerging Markets pp. 65-74
- Chou Jacquelyn W., Darius Lakdawalla and Vanderpuye-Orgle Jacqueline
Volume 17, issue 2, 2014
- Patient Outcomes and Cost Effects of Medicaid Formulary Restrictions on Antidepressants pp. 16
- Seth Seabury, Darius Lakdawalla, Dana Goldman, Walter Deborah, Hayes John, Gustafson Thomas and Shrestha Anshu
- Can Oral Nutritional Supplements Improve Medicare Patient Outcomes in the Hospital? pp. 21
- Darius Lakdawalla, Snider Julia Thornton, Linthicum Mark T., Perlroth Daniella J., LaVallee Chris, Philipson Tomas J., Partridge Jamie S. and Wischmeyer Paul E.
- The Effects of Smoking Cessation on Weight Gain: New Evidence Using Workplace Smoking Bans pp. 25
- Jason Fletcher
- Retail Tobacco Display Bans pp. 27
- Ian Irvine and Nguyen Van Hai
Volume 17, issue 1, 2014
- The Crowd, the Cloud and Improving the Future of Medical Device Innovation pp. 8
- Huesch Marco and Szczerba Robert
- A Note on Income Effects and Health Care Cost Growth in Medicare pp. 12
- McGuire Thomas G.
- Medicare Reimbursement Reform for Provider Visits and Health Outcomes in Patients on Hemodialysis pp. 25
- Erickson Kevin F., Winkelmayer Wolfgang C., Chertow Glenn M. and Bhattacharya Jay
- Employment and Adverse Selection in Health Insurance pp. 26
- Bhattacharya Jayanta and Vogt William B.
- A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Using Evidence of Effectiveness in Terms of Progression Free Survival in Making Reimbursement Decisions on New Cancer Therapies pp. 32
- Stevens Warren, Philipson Tomas, Wu Yanyu, Chen Connie and Darius Lakdawalla